Reflections on my newlywed life: my random thoughts on life about: me & my husband, home decor, travels, cooking, baking, weddings, being a Marine Corps spouse & fashion and other things that interest me!


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

rooms to dream about...

I love looking up pictures of how people decorate their homes. Home is an important place. 
It is the space that you create for yourself to enjoy, relax, and live out some of the most important moments of your life in. 
Here is a look into some of the rooms I may be a little obsessed with..


This room is a dream quite literally.. although I don't think I could pull off this style I love it and anyone who can create this look successfully.. the four poster bed frame and the chandelier are a part of my "dream" room



This very woodsy french living room is so cozy.. 
the fireplace looks perfect right about now in this cold Minnesota weather..


Yet again, another chandelier!



Every girls princess dream..








I believe this is a bathroom..the drapery and candle make it so intriguing and mysterious.. 



This luxurious little girls room is an absolute dream!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marie! Found your blog via facebook post. Ha!

    Love the bedroom with the patterned green wallpaper and the kitchen with the copper tea kettle. I was just reading about copper kitchenware today in the introduction of the 1966 printing of Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking". I think that book would do well with the style you posted. ;]

    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete