Reflections on my newlywed life: my random thoughts on life about: me & my husband, home decor, travels, cooking, baking, weddings, being a Marine Corps spouse & fashion and other things that interest me!


Friday, February 18, 2011

Sweet Dreams

Last year I was in Virginia visiting some friends with my husband (at the time boyfriend). One day we made a trip to Williamsburg. It is an old city that has been preserved. I really enjoyed going through the homes and seeing the decor style. I fell in love with the four poster bed, canopy's and draping of fabrics on the bed. The first 6 pictures are from Williamsburg, and the last are a more modern take on this..

 






And now for the modern look..






There is something charming and romantic, dreamy and even princess-like in these photos. This week Ty and I did a little project with our bed and possibly some draping..  Come back in a couple days and I will post what we did.. I am loving it!

1 comment: