Reflections on my newlywed life: my random thoughts on life about: me & my husband, home decor, travels, cooking, baking, weddings, being a Marine Corps spouse & fashion and other things that interest me!


Friday, October 28, 2011

Extrodinary English Architecture

I went to Enland in the spring of 2009. There were so many amazing views, buildings, landscapes, cathedrals, cottages, castles.... I was blown away by how much beauty one country could hold. I'd like to share the stunning architectural designs that wowed me while I was there. 
 
 Windsor Castle


 The Church at Windsor Castle

 Gorgeous royal gates for Buckingham Palace

 Buckingham Palace


Random pretty building

 Westminster Abbey

Parliament

Big Ben


Eye of London


Tower Bridge


Even the Starbucks is unique!

Shakespeare's Globe Theater- a must if you are ever in London



Salisbury Cathedral



Stonehenge


The London egg shaped building

Saint Paul's Cathedral



No comments:

Post a Comment