Reflections on my newlywed life: my random thoughts on life about: me & my husband, home decor, travels, cooking, baking, weddings, being a Marine Corps spouse & fashion and other things that interest me!


Friday, October 28, 2011

My own canopy dreamy bed

So it has been a while since I posted on here and I don't even know if anyone will read this but I promised 9 months ago to post what Ty and I did to our bed to resemble the old time canopy beds I am obsessed with! Here are the pictures- finally!

We got the fabric at ikea, a two pack for $5! We bought two packs so we had 4 curtains to work with, we just used thumb tacs to hold them up! Super simple and cheap idea. Also, the icicle Christmas lights were an added surprise that Ty added while I was on vacation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment