Reflections on my newlywed life: my random thoughts on life about: me & my husband, home decor, travels, cooking, baking, weddings, being a Marine Corps spouse & fashion and other things that interest me!


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall in Minnesota: Sweaters and boots

There is just something about chilly fall days, the crisp fresh air, and the crunch of leafs under your feet that I love! Being back in Minnesota for the fall has been awesome to me because fall is a beautiful time of year (and a season Hawaii will not have)!

Wearing sweaters are so comfy and warm! For these two outfits I paired a neautral sweater with a pale pink and light magenta shirt. Adding the belts brought some definition and the boots keep the look totally fall, comfy, and warm. This is probably one of my favorite fall looks, it's super causal, cute, and totally functional!

No comments:

Post a Comment