Reflections on my newlywed life: my random thoughts on life about: me & my husband, home decor, travels, cooking, baking, weddings, being a Marine Corps spouse & fashion and other things that interest me!


Sunday, November 14, 2010

darling kitchen gadgets

I am so excited about my new kitchen gadgets~ Thanks to Anthropologie for creating such pretty and fun things for every part of our lives... These are a few of my new kitchen gadgets I just recently got.. enjoy

 
 This sweet butter dish is just adorable, the color is so fun and its only $12



This magnetic timer is perfect. I feel like I am in 1950s when I use it!




My best friend Rachael (Rachael and You), gave me this anthro apron for a wedding shower gift. It makes me want to bake desserts all day long, just so I don't have to take it off! I think it's so cute that I wish it had a back so it could be a dress and I really could wear it out in public.. for now I'll just bake a lot!



These letters are also from Anthropologie. We decided to not paint our kitchen walls because we could possibly be moving in the Spring and have to paint it back white, so I wanted to find some ways to bring lots of color into the kitchen. These letters are just fun~

I figured that the aprons are so cute (the purple is also from anthro, couldn't find a close up pic of it) that they might as well get some use while I am not wearing them, I am missing my red cherry apron, which I think will complete the look..

No comments:

Post a Comment